Consider this your Catholic resource cheat sheet. Below you'll find a compilation of resources for your edification. They will be sorted according to who they may be most suited for, but don't let that stop you from exploring any and all. Take advantage of them, pass a link along, find a new album to jam to, the sky is the limit.
- Blessed Is She: I cannot recommend this community of Catholic women enough. They provide resources, write daily devotions, and host retreats and brunches all over the country (you can host your own! More info to come on that one.) Please check them out.
- Be A Heart: Beautifully-made Christian products that are for anyone really, but have a slightly more feminine appeal. I just received my planner, it's amazing.
- Girlfriends: Just found this via a friend! Ascension Studios produces and Danielle Bean hosts this podcast for women. Topics include, but are not limited to: forgiveness, fasting, engagement, business, making more time for prayer and discernment.
- Catholic All Year: For anyone really, but especially families, trying to live a liturgical life throughout the year, with printable or purchasable resources available. Kendra Tierney is the mind behind it, and she's very inspiring.
- Mothering Spirit: An up and coming collaborative gathering place to reflect on faith and parenting.